Redwoods

Redwoods
God loves Broken things

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

latest happenings:

Work and more work. Love my job but it is getting into the crazy time. New computers, new images, new software and lots of headaches.



Went to an Image Consultant presentation and found out that it doesn't matter how tall I am, if I can walk in high heels I should wear them! That made me happy. I get tired of the short men in the career world who ask why I would wear heels when i'm so tall. I think they are simply jelous and I tell them I wear the heels because "I CAN!"



Milton and boys cut all the dead limbs out of my cherry tree last week. It looks really bare. but at least it is now living and not just dying. I hope they get to make something beautiful out of all the red cherry wood.

3 comments:

  1. i want to go to an image consultant! wonder what they'd say... yeah, if you can handle high heels, you are meant to wear them! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little message about rollar blading and Liberty Park! It's so beautiful out there- i think we'll go on a picnic tomorrow and fly my new kite! Oh, and go for it- heels are so much fun, I think now that I really can't wear them (with my foot, it just yells "NO!" if ever I try), I've really noticed just how cute everyone around me looks with them, so do it and love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i had no idea you had joined...the blogging world i mean! I was pleasantly suprised :) I'm adding you to my blog list so i can keep updated. I hope your doing great! And you've always looked good in heels, why not wear them :) Love you-- it was fun to see you saturday

    ReplyDelete