Redwoods

Redwoods
God loves Broken things

Monday, March 8, 2010

Had the best Saturday ever. I went Swimming, havn't been able to do that for a few months. As hard as it is to get into the water - I couldn't get out! it is so invegorating to swim. I then had my monthly breakfast with Debbie at Mimi's. what a great place for breakfast they have the best fruit! Then the best ever was a hair cut... nothing to extreme but I had no style left in the locks so it was time to get some bounce back into it. I ended the day with a sandwich from Gandolfos and the largest piece of their chocolate cake. Can't resist their cake for anything! It was such a great saturday. I would take another one of those days next week.
I wish Lauri was around to take a picture of my hair and show it off... but its hard to get a picture from 180 miles away. :(

1 comment:

  1. i want to see your hair! take a pic in the mirror! and um yeah, that gandolfo's cake is something else - even for a person that doesn't enjoy chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete