Redwoods

Redwoods
God loves Broken things

Monday, March 1, 2010

Jake Hoffman Memorial

It was Jake's funeral on Saturday. There was a missionary get together before. Nice to catch up with people that were my world for 18 months that i have not seen for 17 years! Jake was such a fun part of those 18 months. I specifically remember pdays playing tennis and a great picture i have of him 'standing' under a 'no standing sign'. Jake left 6 young children and wife. there is a memorial fund in place for his children, if anyone wants to donate it is http://jakehoffmanmemorialfund.com. Farewell my friend until we meet again in the Lords divine plan.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry about your friend.
    I am very excited to have you in the blogging world. I continue to enjoy blogging and love keeping up wtih others and sharing my family.

    ReplyDelete