Redwoods

Redwoods
God loves Broken things

Monday, March 15, 2010

in Memory of Francis Shand

Its amazing to me how the little things in life often become very significant in the overall picture of life. Such as a thought last week that i had to catch up with my high school best Friend Kim Shand Tenney. A short quick email in mid week and then a phone call at the end of the week after finding out that her Dad has passed away. Spending so much time at each others homes growing up. I feel like a part of my life is gone as well. Francis Shand will be missed. I cant say i remember much of him in high school - he was a hard working Turkey farmer - who was not often at home when i was there. However the opportunities i had to see him after his stroke bring back fond memories of a softened teddy bear. Who was grateful for family and people and life. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/deseretnews/obituary.aspx?n=francis-arthur-shand&pid=140686626

No comments:

Post a Comment